2011년 12월 27일 화요일

Interesting Introduction

My name is Olivia and there are few interesting things about me

I love to collect cute socks.
I have a lot of them in my dorm. I prefer rainbow-colored one than
single- colored.
썸네일
I collect fountain pens.
My mom and dad buy fountain pens every holidays.
                                                       I like to collect pretty mirrors.
I like IU's nose and her eyes.
Even though she thinks that her nose is a complex,it's seriously cute...
썸네일썸네일
                   






 I always use Pororo bandage.





I like Pororo more than Hello-Kitty(or spongebob)



I like to take funny photos.
I sometimes take picture of myself and my friends.
But mostly, I take pictures of animals.
                                       I like to text message or chat with strangers.
I can't usually sleep without my phone.
                       I don't like to write with my hands ; I prefer to use computer.

댓글 1개: