2011년 1월 12일 수요일

<S.A.T - essay writing for Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring>

  In the film "Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring", we meet a young student and his master, monk. As we live, we learn something by experiences that it seems that this movie is talking about this. If we do something wrong, we usually get punished by hitting or talking. This time, it's different. The master try to make the student know what he did wrong by himself.
  By this essay,I would like to talk about the lesson that the monk tried to teach and my personal experiences which are similar with.
I think the young students learned many things. First, he learned the importance of freedom and life. as most people do, I believe that freedom and life is the most valueable and important thing. As he started to cry, he also started to regret what he did. He also felt guilty that he killed living things. Second, he learned that the same thing can happen to hime if he does something wrong. By seeing the fish and snake dying, he was mentally influenced. He became to know how he tortured them and what he did. Lastly, he learned what should he do from now on. After he knew the importance and seriousness of what he did, he started to treat others carefully and softly.
  Do you think the monk did the right thing or not? Was he too harsh or did he gave the right experience? I believe that the monk did the right thing. Mostly, teachers or parents only punish their students of children by hitting or spanking them. This time, the monk made the student to know what he did wrong and what attitud or behavior should he get from now on. On the other hand, don;t you think that the punishment was pretty harsh? Showing those things to the young kid can be very influential to the kid.
   From now on, I would like to talk about my personal experiences which are pretty similar with this. The monk tried to make the child realize what he did wrong himself. I would like to present2 experiences that I had.
The first experience is when I was very small. My younger brother and I were fighting as we did before. He started to cry and my mom punished me by making me to call by younger brother as elder one. This pretty impressed me because I realized by myself, not my mom or my dad.
  The second experience was when I was in 5th grade. Again, I fought with my brother and my mom pointed out that there's a big problem with my morality. Instead of my mom hitting me, she made my brother to hit me. After, she made my brother and me to hit her. This impressed me a lot because this was very different.
   Those punishment make me to regret and realize what I did wrong by myself. Readers, remember that we are living to learn something more and we are here to have more experiences.

댓글 1개:

  1. Very nice essay, and I'm glad you enjoyed the film. This blog is looking very nice^^ Keep up the good work.

    답글삭제