2011년 1월 13일 목요일

Diamante Poem

1. summer and winter

summer
hot   sweaty
swimming raining traveling
sea   icecream   snow   boots
skating freezing snowing
cold slippery
winter



It's winter outside. Sometimes we hope for summer. I tried to contrast those two topics and write the differences.



2. EOP and KOP
EOP
harsh reponsible
crying memorizing frightening
EOP paper   PAs   dormitory   math
chatting living cleaning
friendly easy
KOP
In KMLA, we use EOP. During math class and ski class, we use KOP. Because every students have their responsibility to use English, I wrote responsible to describe EOP. And because we're Korean, I wrote friendly to describe KOP.
See full size image

3. Sky and Land
sky
wonderful high
flying jumping watching
blue   eagle   humans   dust
walking running playing
low blackish
land


See full size image



When we describe 2 thngsare very different,we say "sky and land".As this, wo things are very different. I basically used color nd what I feel about this to describe two things.

댓글 1개:

  1. Very nice! Again, good formatting and quality writing. I've never heard of a KOP before. If it exists, I will have trouble with it! 모라고??ㅎㅎ

    답글삭제