2011년 1월 25일 화요일

Class 22 - friends 


Class 22, I'll miss you all...
Only 4 days before the end of the camp.

I wrote few things about you guys,

-girls-
Laila
lovely and pretty girl with long hair

Angella
who's sharp and who knows a lot
who loves to try and kind

Ann
cute and being friendly to Mr.Froggydoggy
the most brave

Jisue
queen of debate who spend 11 years abroad

Ga-hyun
who loves to dance and sing
brave 5th grader

Jane
pretty girl with brown hair
who's princess of the debate

June
tall and pretty girl with short hair as I does

Sua
simple and cute girl who's sometimes shy but sometimes brave..

-boys-

Mike
monkey monkey guy
who 전현구 teacher liked the most

Jun-young
non-zit guy or clean face guy who calls Jisue as Kangaroo

Sun-kyu
tall and tall guy who nicely play with his friends(usually the young ones)

Yoo-jin
little EGO but intelligent??(maybe)

Daniel
non-speaking guy, maybe poker face
.. interesting glasses, well///

Sung-il
good - prep guy
the best manner guy

Vincent
a boy with unique Korean name

Don't be stressed out that I wrote bad things about you...
I won't forget you...

댓글 1개:

  1. I know I am friendly to Mr. Froggy Doggy because I am so kind but I am NOT cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh and I am not brave... am I?

    답글삭제